Sunday, November 14, 2010

In honour of my Dog, ILY Woody.

It's Monday night, 6.30, I know
because Neighbours just started and it's my favourite show.
I'm back quicker than ever and I need your attention
Because whoops, silly me, there's some things I forgot to mention.
I started a calender, because I'm so bad at dates
So now I can remember, just when I'm catching up with mates!
My friends, when they saw it, decided to write
messages to me, with all colours so bright!
This is November and it's not over yet
More things could happen and - they will, I bet!



Last week I came home and my mum said Sadly
Dad's been out looking for our poor dog, Woody
I cried quite a bit, and got a bit of a fright
I missed him already and hoped he was alright
I'll admit I went to sleep with tears running down
Hoping that tomorrow, Woody would be found
The next day we saw, on the Council website
They'd uploaded a photo of a Dog - that was BLACK AND WHITE
We called them up, but they were closed, tomorrow morning we'd try again
I was sad, but hopeful, that soon I'd have my friend!
Next morning at 9am we called and then we drove there
I felt sad for all the Lost Dogs, it just didn't seem fair
It was so loud, barks all around
We looked and we looked - Then WOODY we found!
He knew us straight away, yet seemed a little sad
I knew he had missed us, and missed him - we had!
We picked him up, and patted him and took him to the car
Promised him we'd never again let him get too far!
To be back with us, I knew he was glad
He made a noise as if to say "Where have you been?" when he looked at my Dad
When we picked him up, he looked a little down
but I assure you he's just tired, from his adventure - 2 days of walking around!

He's old and he's tired and he's cute and he's great, you see
Even though I'm not an animal person, I love him to bits and HE'S FAMILY

My tailbone is still sore, but I'm doing my best
trying to be brave (haha) and getting lots of rest!
Yesterday Court and I decided to go back to our childhood days
And we went to Timezone in Highpoint where we had a few plays!
First, there was the stacker, which I kept losing, after nearly a win
And then there was Courtney - The Claw machine King!

She won me a soft toy, from Dispicable Me
And because I haven't seen it, we called her Sophie!

Oh, and I finally got the Collingwood Carlton Drought Cans
Made especially for all the AWESOME Collingwood fans!
I got a Premiers sticker for my car, and one Stein for my beer
I also got a Collingwood stubby holder, which I'll forever hold dear!
So I've cried in Neighbours so much lately, and OH!! Packed To The Rafters too
Really sad for Ben, now Mel's gone - what will the poor guy do?
My other show's gone weird, but I'll never stop watching it, I say
Because no matter how strange, I (Flamin') love Home And Away!
This week is busy, but I hope to rest
I really should clean my room again because I swear it's in a mess
Oh and I got a 2011 diary and put all your birthdays*
Getting in early so I don't forget the important days!
In there already is 2011 Collingwood games, so I remember
Then there's New Years in January and Christmas in December
Sarah and Ryan's wedding anniversary and when school starts
My trip to Noosa, which I decorated with hearts!
All of these things, are important to me
Plus other things, I added in my diary!
So Woody, for Collingwood because he's black and white -
I'm so freakin' glad, you're back and ALRIGHT xoxox
I'm getting my hair done on Thursday and I really can't wait for the weekend
But for now I'll let you go - catch you later, my friend!

*all your birthdays actually means "if I know and love you, your birthday is in!"

No comments:

Post a Comment